Pages

picture to gif

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DIALOG





Mom    = hello my son
Son      = hello mom
Mom    = how are you my son?
Son      = I am fine, what about the mom?
Mom    = الحمد لله I was still given a health
Son      = nice if mom is healthy
Mom    = By the way, how the results of your learning?
Son      = الحمد لله smoothly mom
Mom    = nice son, where are you going after graduation?
Son      = of course I want to work mom
Mom    = work so what?
Son      = I want to work according to my majors, it's electro
Mom    = whether work is dangerous for you?
Son      = of course, as all things there is definitely risk
Mom    = if so, I wish the best for you my son
Son      = thanks for the your support mom
Mom    = you are welcome my son,  by the way whether you will be a success?
Son      = all it Allah set forth
Mom    = if someday you are successful, what would you do?
Son      = the thing I dreamed of is countered all the goodness that has been given mom since
i was little until now
Mom    = what is it?
Son      = if Allah wills, I wanted to the dispatcher you to the holy land mecca
Mom    = if it happens, I am very happy to have a son like you, thank you very much Allah
Son      = for me it's nothing compared to what you give to me all this time
Mom    = hearing all this, I can live calmly
Son      = I hope mom happy
Mom    = of course my son, from now on I will always pray for the best for you my son, hopefully you are successful and always given health
Son      = AMIN................


eits,,, sebelum keluar dari blog ini, alangkah bsenangnya saya jika anda share/bagikan dan komen y kawand...
sakalangkong.......:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

picture to gif

ZONA IKLAN

Bisnis 100% Tanpa Modal
pasang iklan gratis